It is currently April 29th, 2024, 3:38 am

Post subject: Improve dead link replace feature.
PostPosted: June 20th, 2016, 12:24 pm 

using themamanager we can mass edit text but the problem will show when we try to replace dead links. english is not my first language so i will try to explain it with example :D

Problem:
lets say i posted a bluray movie which download links has 7 split rar files. posted to 10 forums.

now when themamanager fetch the post it will fetch 10 text files. if i want to replace dead links i have to replace 7links one by one. if there is multiple filehost it will be 14~21 or more. consider themamanager found 20movies dead links, how long it will take to replace?

Suggested solution:
1. we create text file and move to themaposter to post it. after themaposter submit to post, poster will move the text file to another folder and save the forum post id inside the text file.

2. themamanager will monitor the folder. if dead link found notify. we just simple edit the text and replace dead links. and push to themaposter. themaposter will edit the posts and replace entire text files according the post id.

in this way less time will take and themamanager will not miss a single post to check links :P

Post subject: Re: Improve dead link replace feature
PostPosted: June 20th, 2016, 1:13 pm 
Site Admin

Seems like you misunderstood something.

You don't need to replace anything one by one.

* When replacing dead links from "STATUS" -> "LINKS" table it's replaced in all posts from all websites automatically.

* Even if you're using "Extract links" feature just select at the top to "Search in all websites" and links will be replaced in all posts from all websites.

You don't even need to write manually new links one by one. You can just import new links from .txt file.

Post subject: Re: Improve dead link replace feature.
PostPosted: June 20th, 2016, 6:45 pm 

oh, i actually saw the demo tutorial. today i bought the manager. working perfect.